What's Your Favorite Part of Nature Candles
The beauty of blending…the fragrances balance beautifully in these candles.
These candles highlight the beautiful and playful aspects of nature...from enjoying the glow of the moon to allowing your imagination to run wild with the thoughts of what you might find in the woods...
The candles are meant to give you an experience of bringing joy and warmth to your heart.
Bear Hug: Mahogany Shea, Cypress and Bayberry...think about playing joyfully in the woods...
Glow: A take on my in person event called "Bright Lights". A bit of plum and cacao with a blend of citrus agave brings more of a grounded feel to this candle.
Sweet Dreams: Black Raspberry vanilla, peach nectar and a touch of a spa like experience? I'll take it!
Mesmerizing Sunset: Citrus with sparkling grapefruit blended with agave and black currant
Burn Info and Location Logistics:
- Every candle burns for 40+ hours.
- This candle is best suited for a small to medium space (no larger than 700-800 square feet or a room)
Volume and Dimensions of Container:
- Weight: 12 oz | 340 g
- Container Size: 3.75" w x 4.1" h
Directions and Candle Care:
- When you initially burn your candle, allow it to burn for 2-3 hours to develop a full melt pool. This will prevent what is called “tunneling”.
- Light the wick of the candle and allow to burn for no longer than four hours at a time.
- Take care of your candle by trimming the wick to 1/4 of an inch before use and be careful to keep wick particles out of your wax.
Always exercise caution when using candles. Keep away from drafts, edges (tables, nightstands, etc), children and pets. Be sure to put the candle on a heat resistant surface. Do not touch the flame or hot wax. Allow wax to harden prior to relighting the candle.
Soy Wax and 100% Phthalate Free (Toxin Free) Fragrance Oils