Wouldn’t you love to have a taste of peach cobbler or berry pie? Me too! Don’t you remember the days when you would come home and you could smell the decadent baked good that your grandmother or loved one use to make and they’d sneak you an extra piece or would let you lick the bowl?
Vanilla, raspberry, peaches and plums with a hint of coconut.
Sit back and let these notes take you down memory lane...in a good way of course.
Burn Info and Location Logistics:
- Every candle burns for 30+ hours.
- This candle is best suited for a small to medium space (no larger than 700-800 square feet or a room)
Volume and Dimensions of Container:
- 8 oz/227g
Directions and Candle Care:
- When you initially burn your candle, allow it to burn for 2-3 hours to develop a full melt pool. This will prevent what is called “tunneling”.
- Light the wick of the candle and allow to burn for no longer than four hours at a time.
- Take care of your candle by trimming the wick to 1/4 of an inch before use and be careful to keep wick particles out of your wax.
Always exercise caution when using candles. Keep away from drafts, edges (tables, nightstands, etc), children and pets. Be sure to put the candle on a heat resistant surface. Do not touch the flame or hot wax. Allow wax to harden prior to relighting the candle.
Soy Wax (No paraffin or petroleum) and 100% Phthalate Free (Toxin Free) Fragrance Oils